This is a list of card games that have their own cards - that is,
cards specifically designed for that game, such as Pit or Flinch.
Highlighted items are linked to other pages
that contain additional information about the game in question.
- Authors Card Game.
Color-matching card game. (Possibly out of print.)
- Flinch. Stockpile card game, around for
over 100 years.
Japanese matching card game. (Possibly out of print.)
- Mille Bornes. An auto race card game.
- Mystery Rummy. Series of rummy games revolving around mysteries.
- Ouija Oracle. Card game based on the ouija board. (Possibly out of print.)
Card game based on commodity trading.
- Pokeno. Also
known as Po-Ke-No.
Simpler than bridge, first introduced in 1906.
Sort of a rummy word game. (Possibly out of print.)
- Uno. Very popular card game.
- WaterWorks. Card game based on Monopoly board game.
A cross between Wizard and Hearts, with a weather theme.
Popular trump card game.
Of Related Interest